Difference between revisions of "Eyelink 1000 calibration"
(Created page with "==Calibration Eyelink 1000== <br /> ===Matlab=== Required hardware <br /> * Eyelink 1000 PC + camera * Extra computer with ethernet port (here referred to as PC2) Connection...")
m (E.vandenberge moved page EyelinkCalibration: Eyelink 1000 Matlab calibration example to Eyelink 1000 calibration)
Latest revision as of 13:10, 22 February 2016
- Eyelink 1000 PC + camera
- Extra computer with ethernet port (here referred to as PC2)
- PC2 with ethernet cable to Eyelink PC (Note: use correct RJ45 input port)
- Camera to Eyelink PC (big black cable)
- Power supplies for computer and camera
- Eyes left and right cables for camera should normally be and stay connected
- Settings for ethernet connections: configure IP4 manually: ip-address: 220.127.116.11 and subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
- Required Eyelink framework library files: ask TSG to install these files.
- Matlab and Psychtoolbox
- BrainStream toolbox (also for for streaming Eyelink data to FieldTrip buffer, firstname.lastname@example.org:cai-bci/brainstream.git)
- Calibration function, available via BrainStream toolbox, $brainstream/resources/devices/eyelink/calibrate_eyelink.m
the calibration function includes an option to send an image to Eyelink PC monitor remotely via Eyelink connection and initialises stimulation screen fullscreen, which guarantees correct screen resolution parameters.
Note: start_eyelink_buffer script only after finishing the calibration procedure otherwise you run into a connection error
- start Matlab
- change directory to $brainstream/resources/devices/eyelink ($brainstream refers to BrainStream toolbox folder)
- add Psychtoolbox to Matlab path (you need to know the folder where Psychtoolbox is installed)
calibrate_eyelink(<optionally provide name of image to be shown as input argument>)
- Calibration procedure starts/continues after pressing the ‘c’ key or the ‘calibrate' button on the Eyelink PC