If you want to view Ultimo (DCC) lab booking in your own calendar software (for instance google calendar). Use one the following urls. Replace U123456 with your own u-number. If you want to see just one lab, use one of the bottom two urls.
To add the Ultimo calendar to Google Calendar:
- Go to Google Calendar on your computer (not the app).
- Click the down triangle icon ( ▼ ) to the right of Other calendars.
- Choose Add by URL
- Copy the desired URL above and paste it in the dialog.
- Click Add Calendar
The calendar data will appear shortly. It will be updated about daily. Optionally you can give it a more concise name.
- Follow the steps above for Google Calendar.
- Open the Android Calendar App
- Click vertical ellipsis ( ⋮ ) → refresh
- Click hamburger icon ( ≡ ) → settings
- ( click show more )
- Click the desired calendar's name (starting with https://www.socsci.ru.nl/labbooking/ics if you did not rename it)
- Start gnome-calendar
- Click the calendar icon ( 📅 )
- Click Calendar Setting
- Click Add ▼ → From Web...'
- Copy the desired URL above and paste it in the dialog
- Click Add