Jump to navigation Jump to search
- First Principles User Guide:
- Optotrak Certus User Guide rev 6:
- Optotrak Certus Marker Strober Guide:
- Optotrak Certus Tool Strober Guide:
- Optotrak Certus 3020 Strober Adapter Guide:
- Optotrak Data Acquisition Unit II Guide (ODAU unit):
- NDI 6D Architect User Guide (usefull for making rigid body files):
- How to make Rigid Body files, RIG File Creation Procedure:
- NDI DataView User Guide:
- Optotrak Application Programmers Interface Guide. Usefull when you are creating your own software that communicates with the Optotrak System. We advise however to use First Principles to record your data and communicate with First Principles by using the RTC3D Protocol that is descibed in the link below this one.
- RTC3D Protocol, use this protocol when you write your own software, to communicate with First Principles.
- RTC3D examples:
- Delphi Component that implements an RTC3D client that can connect to First Principles. Written by Hubert Voogd. Can also be used as a source base to write code in other languages.
- Python code that implements an RTC3D client that can connect to First Principles. Written by Wilbert van Ham. Can also be used as a source base to write code in other languages.