From TSG Doc
Revision as of 16:58, 12 July 2017 by Wilbert.vanham
Radboud Participation Research System
- SONA Allows you to advertise your experiments and recruit participants for your study.
- EEG Bus, Mobile EEG and EEG Lab
- Cubicle and Interaction labs
- Noldus Observer lab (radboudnet)
- Observation rooms (radboudnet)
- RIVER Labs: Contact the RIVER lab manager
- Eyetracker labs (mobile Tobii T60, Tobii T120, SMI RED 500) or static (SMI IViewX Hi-speed): Before reserving an eyetracker it is crucial to contact Hubert Voogd and inform him about your plans. He will advice you which system will be the most suitable for your plans. Reservations can be arranged with Gero Lange. Please provide not only detailed information about the time period you wish to test in (weeks and days of those weeks), but also the names of all testers involved as well as the responsible supervisor. 
If you need an Inquisit Web License, contact Thijs Verwijmeren
- DCC Lab Booking System (intranet)
- To view lab bookings in your own calendar software use ultimo icalendar.