Within the BSI and the DCC there are currently two types of Biopac systems available.
The BSI has two MP150 systems and the DCC has four MP30 systems.
The MP150 systems are 16 analog channel, 8-bit digital systems, both with a notebook.
The MP30 Systems have 4 analog channels.
- Data Acquisition system (MP150)
- Universal Interface Module (UIM100C)
- Isolated Digital Interface (STP100)
- EEG Electroencephalogram Aplifier (EEG100C)
- EMG Electromyogram Amplifier (EMG100C)
- ECG Electrocardiogram Amplifier (ECG100C)
- GSR EDA Galvanic Skin Respons Amplifier (GSR100C)
- EOG Electrooculogram Amplifier (EOG100C)
- High-Level Transducer Module (HLT100C)
- Skin Temperature Amplifier (SKT100C)
- http://www.biopac.com/pulse-plethysmogram-amplifier Pulse Plethysmogram Amplifier (PPG100C)]
- General Purpose Transducer Amplifier (DA100C)]
- Condor Power Supply (Euro Power Cord)
- Biopotential Amp To Touchproof inputs (MEC110C)
- Interface Mod Phone Jack (unit DA100C/TCI105)
- Accelerometer 5G, uses 3 inputs on HLT100C (TSD109C1)
- Skin Resistance Trans, unit GSR100C (TSD203)
- Fast Response Thermistor, unit SKT100C (TSD202A)
- Photo Plethysmograph Trans, unit PPG100C (TSD200)
- Clip Lead White 1M TP Shielded (LEAD110S-W)
- Clip Lead Red 1M TP shielded (LEAD110S-R)
- Clip Lead Black 1M TP Unshielded (LEAD110)
- Stackable Jumper 1.5mm, 10cm (JUMP100C)
- E-Prime Cable TD2004085 (LPT-port Markers)