Difference between revisions of "BCI Lab"
Revision as of 14:18, 12 October 2018
- Apple iMac (model 2016) running OSX 10.12 El Capitan
- Benq XL2420Z
- Behringer audio mixer (note: links to information specific for PC lab setup!)
- AudioEngine A2 Speakers
- EEG equipment:
- Biosemi Active II amplifier with maximum of 8 x 32-channels (lab 1) or 2 x 32-channels (lab2,3)
- Analog Input Box, 24 channels (lab 1,2) and 8 channels (lab 3)
- USB receiver
- Midi controlled markers to insert triggers (via BioSemi USB receiver)
- Eyelink 1000 eye tracker - lab 1 only! - (camera shared with remote remote system)
Both external Benq displays are hardware-wise cloned (different from main iMac screen).
Monitor: BenQ XL2420Z Refresh Rate: 120hz Resolution: 1920*1080 (1080p) Color depth: 32bit Display Configuration: external Display 2 cloned with external Display 1